Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Hubby's New Baby

The hubby got another baby yesterday...

I walked into the house after work to find a couple large boxes in the living room. Once I took a look at the packaging, I quickly realized what the delivery from Vann's entailed. That's right, my hubby saved again for another big purchase. Praise God for the "piggy bank" approach to purchases.

Baby #1 is his 50 inch Samsung Plasma TV. Baby #2 was delivered yesterday, a 5.1 Bose Surround Sound - speakers and wires.

It was like watching a kid in a candy store... Kelly was so excited to unwrap his new love and get everything plugged up and ready to go.

In fact, we did not eat dinner until practically 9pm because my hubby wanted to let the taco soup simmer until his connections were done and we could listen to the sound during dinner.

Too funny... well, too funny until his wife started to get crabby because she hadn't eaten yet. However, once we put some food down the hatch, I was in a much better mood, and we both enjoyed the amazing Bose sound as we watched one of my Christmas presents from my man, 27 Dresses.

3 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. McGoo said...

Frageelee (FRAGILE) ... must be Italian or something ...

Unknown said...

I love that the first thing you watched with his new "baby" was 27 dresses!! James Marsden is my man :)