Thursday, January 22, 2009

God's Presence Appearing

I'm into day 2 (doing it this evening) of Week 2 in my Bible study, Anointed Transformed Redeemed: A Study of David by Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. So far, I'm really enjoying the study, and am daily finding things that speak to me.

I could write an entire list of the quotes and verses that I've underlined and put stars by during the study so far, but that list could get pretty lengthy. For now I'll just share one in particular.

One of the things written by Priscilla Shirer in her section of this study said,

"When you have patience in your mothering, holiness in your singleness, gentleness in your response, contentment in your circumstances, and empowerment in the face of your challenges, you are experiencing the greatest miracle of all: God's presence appearing in your life."

Lord, please allow me to have your presence appear in my life more often. Daily and constantly I want to outwardly show that your presence is within me.

No comments: