Give it a try! It's super simple, but don't make it last minute like I attempted - I think the results will speak for themselves. Delish!
Easy Slow Cooker French Dip
* 4 pounds rump roast
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
* 6 French rolls
* 2 tablespoons butter
- Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.