Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Bee

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool.
I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight,
I hope I don't get in a fight.
Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school.
Well, here goes nothing.

- Quote by Adam Sandler in Billy Madison


Well... the winter break is done - back to the busy bee nature of the McGugan life these days. Kelly started semester number two of his new college career this morning. Spring semester has begun!

With a new semester comes another wave of manager duties with the University of Memphis Men's Soccer Team. At the same time, the process has begun again where my hubby must adjust to juggle the work load of managership with his job, school responsibilities, and home life too. It's definitely a progress, but I am confident that within a few weeks or two, my man will be doing just fine in all the necessary categories of life. I'm a proud wife.

Let the balancing act begin...

No comments: