Thursday, January 29, 2009

Facebook Obsessions

I probably would have to admit that I'm addicted to Facebook. With the addition of the Sprint Instinct phone to my life (my hubby got it for me for my b'day), I have Internet access 24/7, which means that I have Facebook access 24/7. Not a good thing.

Due to much poking and prodding by fellow Facebook users, I finally answered the "Tag You're It Note". The rules of the game are: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

So here are 25 super random things about me.

  1. I'm married to my best friend who is 7 years older than me but 12 years younger than me at heart.
  2. I find myself acting more like my mother on a daily basis.
  3. I'm addicted to HDtv.
  4. I was raised in the Lutheran church, baptized again (first time was a sprinkle as a baby) into the Baptist church in 2001, and now belong to a non-denominational church that I love.
  5. I love to read but do not take the time to do it often enough.
  6. I was "forced" into blogging by my husband in July 2008 and now love keeping up with it (www.itsnotmydiary.blogspot.com).
  7. I have a psychology degree but now work in sales for a safety products manufacturer.
  8. I'm the oldest of three girls.
  9. My favorite "happy place" is the shower. I could take one for hours.
  10. When Kelly and I have kids one day, I want to become at least half the parents my parents were to me and my sisters.
  11. I've somehow become entertained by a few characters in the professional wrestling world due to my hubby. (for example, Santino Marella!)
  12. I cherish coffee dates with friends, more for the amazing conversation, less for the coffee.
  13. I'm blessed to have a relationship with and enjoy spending time with my extended relatives: aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. I'm so blessed to have such a family surround me and love me.
  14. I do not enjoy cooking, but believe it's because I have not done it enough and because I'm scared of failure in the kitchen.
  15. I do not have actual toenails on my two big toes, or they're at least super jacked up. (a story is involved with how that occurred)
  16. Due to #15, I had acrylic nails put on my big toes for our wedding. I even had the photographer take a photo of my engagement ring sitting on my foot to show them off.
  17. I drink more than I eat. I'm made up of 2 parts beverage, 1 part edibles.
  18. I love entertaining people. Opening up our house to friends or family is such a treat.
  19. The only major complaints I have with our old house that has tons of character is that we do not have a big shower (just a cast iron tub with curtains around it) and do not have an open floor plan to ease entertaining others.
  20. I'm learning more lessons about unconditional love through my crazy pup, Dexter. I absolutely want to kill him sometimes, but in the same breath I find myself snuggling up with him and telling him I love him. Praise God Kodi is so easy, I don't think I could handle two of Dexter.
  21. I have amazingly great intentions with house projects, but struggle to complete them. (i.e. Kitchen cabinets) This is something I hope to correct as the weather gets warmer.
  22. I started a Bunko Group in September 2008 and absolutely love it. It's not just for old ladies!
  23. I love the end result of working out and how it makes me feel, but I stink at making myself do it without the accountability I experienced through competitive and college sports.
  24. I watch way too much tv. Some I watch religiously with my hubby: Lost, Fringe, Heroes, American Idol, Life, Eli Stone (until they cancelled it). Others I like to catch when I can and watch them with or without Kelly: House, Jon & Kate plus 8, The Office, Extreme Home Makeover, The Biggest Loser, HGtv anything.
  25. I like sports. I enjoy watching them and playing them. I enjoy watching college basketball as much as any man out there - - - that's a fun thing for Kelly and I to do together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#15- gotta hear the story
#18- Me too!
# 22- totally agree it's for youngsters too!!