Thursday, June 10, 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane

The journey begins this morning, as we make our way onto the first leg of the trip from Memphis to Washington DC. Four out of our nine team members (including me and Mr. McGoo) will have an overnight layover in DC - and make our way to Ethiopia starting Friday morning. The remaining five members will depart from Memphis on Saturday morning. Here is how YOU can stay in touch with our journey - check out the link below daily.

http://theforsakenchildren.org/tag/team-ethiopia-2010/

Here is a photo from the airport before our departure this morning.


From Left to Right: Joe Bridges (team leader), K.C. Winters, Mrs. McGoo, Mr. McGoo, and another teammate that will depart on Saturday morning, Liz Roberts.


2 comments:

Rachael said...

So exciting! We are praying for y'all--I know the Lord is going to do great things!

Katie Dunlap said...

Hi Heather,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and Kelly today. I've been following his blog, and I can tell that God is doing some amazing things in and through you guys! It's really exciting to follow your journey! Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you.

Katie