Monday, December 7, 2009

Something New: Chicken Florentine Pasta

So thanks to a friend posting something about Chicken Floretine Pasta on her Facebook status, I was able to inquire with her about the recipe and later enjoy this delicious dish! Because I was only feeding my man and myself, I halved this recipe and put it in a 8x8 baking dish. We had plenty and even leftovers. Also, I used penne noodles instead of bowtie because that was what I had in the pantry. Mmm Mmmm good.

Ingredients:
4-5 Chicken Breasts
1 box Bowtie Pasta
1 pk Frozen, chopped Spinach
8 oz Sour Cream
2-3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded

To Do's:
Boil & chop chicken breast.
Cook & drain pasta.
Mix spinach (thawed & drained), sour cream, cheddar cheese, cream of mushroom soup, chicken and pasta. Top with Parmesan cheese.

Bake covered in greased dish at 350 for 45 minutes.
Uncover and bake till golden.


bon appetit!

No comments: