Saturday, December 26, 2009

My B.I.L.

Meet my B.I.L. (aka. Brother In Law)...



For Christmas, one of the items we gave him was a Red Ryder BB Gun...
What boy/man (what's the difference, really?) wouldn't want the Red Ryder BB Gun?! We were very excited to give it to him and looked forward to seeing him open the gift. Yup, not to our surprise, the man was very glad to receive our gift, even if his wife, my sis was not so happy.... "You'll shoot your eye out!!!" So to help settle my sister's possible concerns, we also provided my B.I.L not only with BB's to enjoy, but some safety glasses also. Ralphie did not have such a luxury in A Christmas Story... so hopefully my B.I.L. will head the warning and not "shoot his eye out" by wearing those.

Following our Christmas day festivities, my sister and B.I.L. traveled back to their home in the Nashville area to celebrate Christmas with my B.I.L.'s side of the family. Ironically, and completely unplanned, my B.I.L. opened a gift from his family that held a full body Pink Bunny Suit!!! How perfect and classic.

Wow. In one quick day my B.I.L. turned into Ralphie Parker. Merry Christmas, Brent! We love that you're such a good sport! Check it out:




2 comments:

Brenton Kee said...

Check Snopes.com. This is an unconfirmed rumor. Don't believe them.

Elian Levatino said...

I'm speechless.