Monday, March 30, 2009

Posts to Come...

I have many updated posts to come: lots of things happened this weekend with the Redemption 2009 event, and all the rumors about UK coach to be... I just haven't gotten around to getting them written.

Part of the delay is due too this: I attempted to make my own (better than what has been seen before) background and worked hard on that Saturday night, only to figure out it wasn't big enough to cover the entire screen... and the quick fix that was suggested to me did not work. So, here is the freebie background I uploaded from someone else...

Plus I had hoped to get some blog posts going on Sunday but that crazy sinus headache stuff came back into play... bringing us home after Sunday School to eat lunch and put me back to bed. The 3.5 hour nap assisted, but did not relieve... thankfully my hubby went out and got me some drugs to alleviate the pounding and piercing nature of my head... it worked and after another good night of sleep last night today I am much better! I have a feeling the minimal hours of sleep I had throughout last week probably added to the headache and ickyness. I'm just thankful I'm back to being me... and will be posting again soon.

No comments: