Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dexter says thanks

This email was too good not to share... my hubby wrote it - of course . Robin & Brent's fur baby shares Dexter's birthday because they are brother & sister... twins really, I guess, since they are from the same litter.

Uncle Brent and Aunt Robin,

Dexter wanted me to tell you that you made him very happy by sending him a birthday card and treats. He would have written the email himself, but he doesn't have thumbs and he's working off the $.75 it cost him for postage to allow the letter to be delivered. Since he doesn't have a job, pockets, nor got any birthday money, I'm having him pull up the floor in the back room.

He did tell me that while he doesn't get excited about things, it did make him wag his tail. He also said get your postage right for year number two because he's on a fixed income.

Ruff

No comments: