Friday, March 27, 2009

AI Elimination Bracket Standings - 3

The votes are in... and another American Idol contestant is saying goodbye to the big stage. Last night, our roughneck from TX, Michael was told his AI journey has come to an end. I can't say that I was surprised that Michael has gone out of the competition at this point. Although I like him, personality wise, I agree with Simon when he said Wednesday night that Michael was participating in the competition rather than competing.

After watching Wednesday night's performances last night, I have to comment on Adam's performance. Wow! This guy, although I can admit that he's super talented, he got on my nerves in earlier week performances. Come on, the guys screams and screeches too much for my taste - even if he's artistically sound! But Wednesday night, Motown night - Wow... Adam Lambert was awesome!!! I was totally entertained and into his new throw back, non black nail polish appearance and his amazing performance of "Tracks of My Tears". Good stuff.

Needless to say, the standings for our American Idol Elimination Bracket have started to gain some momentum - each time the point system goes up and the weeks continue. We have a for sure front runner at present: Nicole T is in the lead. However, quite a few participants are following close by... only a 7 point spread from first to last.


Updated Standings:
  • Nicole T - 35 points
  • Mr. McGoo - 34 points
  • Ashley C - 33 points
  • Kelly L - 32 points
  • Laura R - 31 points
  • Steve R - 30 points
  • Candace B -30 points
  • Erin Marie - 29 points
  • Katy B - 28 points

3 comments:

Mr. McGoo said...

Don't get too comfortable Mrs Nicole, you're just holding down my spot.

Hallie said...

I do like this week's results much better than last weeks. Although, I can't figure out how Megan is still in...She's beautiful, but she can NOT sing.

Laurie said...

Adam looks like a young Elvis, especially when he greases his hair back and wears a shiny suit; even his facial expressions are similar. See if you can find a close up of them and you'll see what I mean.