Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day - - - 2nd ANNIVERSARY!

I can't believe it... TWO YEARS ago today, I married my best friend. March 17, 2007 - I became Mrs. John Kelly McGugan.

In honor of God blessing us with two years of marital bliss, I have posted a few pics from our wedding. I made it easy on my man... hard to forget our anniversary date - St. Patty's Day! We ran with the theme a bit during our reception. Leprechaun figurine next to our favors which were "pots of gold". That was a great day! The best! It's fun to look back at photos from the event.




Happy St. Patty's Day everybody! And honey, here is to MANY MANY more years together!

6 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!
I still think the pots of gold were one of the cutest and most imaginative favors I have ever seen, and I have seen A LOT.

Mr. McGoo said...

What can I say....


I guess I "luck'd" out...

...how about...

I got "lucky" on St Patty's Day...

...or...

She was after me charms...

...better yet...

Marrying you was just dumb luck for me...

...how about...

Irish eyes were smiling on me

...maybe...

I "luck'd" out

...lastly...

I found my pot of gold! :)

Mrs. McGoo said...

Thanks BMS! Your opinion on the wedding favors is DEFINITELY considered from an expert. You know your weddings... from best to worst... the biz will do that for you, won't it? ;) I think my mom came up with that... we loved it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

what a happy couple!!

Unknown said...

btw i am laughing at all of Kelly's comments