Monday, March 23, 2009

Yard Sale, Crawfish Boil, and BBQ Cookout

I love crawfish. And to be honest, even after plate fulls and plate fulls and plate fulls of the stuff on Saturday, I could go for some more tonight. Mmmm, MMMmmmm... GOOD!

Our buddy, Jeff hosted a fabulous Crawfish Boil Saturday afternoon and my hubby and his brother took care of all the cooking. Delicious!

From a Yard Sale early Sat am, to the Crawfish Boil Saturday afternoon and night, to church, Systematic Theology and Sunday School BBQ Cookout on Sunday... the McGoo's were busy this weekend!

Minus my 530am wake up call on Saturday morning to get ready for the yard sale (hubby still in bed), the weekend was great! Lots of food, lots of fun, and lots of fellowship. Too bad we couldn't have slowed down all those activities and put them into three distinct separate weekends... that might have helped with the tiredness, but nevertheless it was great!

Kelly cooking and spicing up some of the mud bugs above for all the guests.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do crawfish taste like? Cuz Lyndy

Mrs. McGoo said...

Seriously?! Cuz!?
Oh my, we need to get you vacationing in the south a bit to have a Shrimp & Crawfish Boil and let you delight in the yummy-ness! :)

I don't know how to describe the taste... hmmm... I'll have to think on that one.