Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 18 w/Jillian Michaels

Nice! The leg ache is already into place. I will definitely need my 3pm stretch time today, that is for SURE! Today we tackled day 18 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and I'm feeling it! Due to my hubby being sick and myself catching some of the crud, today marked the first day back to Jillian's shred since last Thursday. I've done yoga twice since that time and also have taken two days off to get better... today I'm paying the price for those days off. I'm amazed how quickly my body forgot what it was supposed to do.

On the upside, I feel good working out again. It was tough to wake this morning, especially with the dreary and wet nature of outside, but we made it out of bed and in front of the TV for some shred.

Good stuff - hello Day 19 tomorrow!

No comments: