Monday, February 1, 2010

Workout 17.75

The hubby is still feeling under the weather, so we thought it best to give him another day of rest while he hopefully recovers from the icky-ness. In response, this morning I stepped away from the 30 Day Shred again, waiting on my man to tackle day 18 together. Instead, I worked out on The Biggest Loser Wii game again. A 6 minute warm-up, complete with some squats... and an 18 minute yoga routine. Feels good.

I'm looking forward to tackling Jillian's Shred again tomorrow, or whenever we're able. I'm enjoying the accountability factor of posting this kind of stuff on my blog. No worries, I'll stop sharing the mini details with you once we complete the 30 Day Shred. The plan is to maybe tackle the shred again with weights the next go around, but I'll spare you the boring mini details along the way. Maybe I'll go to a weekly recap of my workout schedule, that should be enough to keep me accountable and hopefully not so much that it bores you (whoever you is). But I'll tell you this... working out HAS made a difference... physically, emotionally, mentally, and even spiritually... it's amazing how things bleed into other aspects of your life. It's a good thing.

No comments: