Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 8 w/Jillian Michaels

Today is a good day! We completed day 8 of Jillian's 30 day shred this morning. I drove to work pumped up and with the Wicked soundtrack BLARING! It put some extra pep in my step this morning! Now I'm about to enjoy my first cup of Mistletoe Joe coffee from The Lexington Coffee House & Tea - DELISH!

Today is a good day! The sun is out... This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Bring on Day 9 - Monday morning!

Looking forward to The Biggest Loser Wii Yoga tomorrow in between my lecture in the morning and my lab in the afternoon. Sunday probably will be an off day, unless we play Wii or Wii Fit for a fun to do.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Wicked soundtrack?! I knew I liked you! I jammed to that yesterday!