Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fur Baby Update

Oh look at this craziness below, I just took this with our camera phone... that's the youngest furbaby - Dexter. He's a mess and he really thinks he weighs 10 lbs rather than almost 60 lbs. He is the most affectionate dog I've ever known. Sometimes he'll just whine and whine... and he's already been fed, already gone to the bathroom, had something to drink.... and finally either the hubby or I just sits on the floor and BAM, Dexter plops in our lap on the floor totally content and satisfied. He has a love tank to be filled up. Very affectionate.



And this is Kodi Bear with his Momma. He's the greatest. Dexter has a long way to go to learn the awesomeness of Kodi behavior. But I can tell you this... I now have a small mini glimpse of understanding how parents can have two completely different kids in personality, looks, etc and still love them each separately like crazy.


No comments: