Thursday, August 20, 2009

Only my hubby...

This afternoon this email came out from my hubby, addressed to a group of our friends, both male and female:

Subject: I'm in love...
In response to my wife, who turned to me when watching Big Brother the other night and told me the contestant "Jeff" was incredibly hot.

Gents...


Football is upon us and with it comes....

http://men.style.com/video/from-gq/from-igqi/3000768001/gq-erin-andrews/34318976001


I love you honey! :)

I thought this was hilarious and couldn't help but share. The "Jeff" my hubby is referring to is this yummy guy right here (below). Very nice. And yeah, my man is right, Erin Andrews is also hot and I think she reports well too.

2 comments:

Edie said...

Too funny. We had a friend over tonight to watch BB and those EXACT words came out of my mouth. Jeff IS hot. Even Kyle agrees! he he

Kelsey said...

That man is beautiful...