Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beautiful Day

God is good!

I'm constantly amazed at the beauty God blesses us with. From the clouds to the mountains, to the lightning and rain, God reveals His glory to us. And there is so much more beauty He has put on this earth that I have yet to see.

This picture is not from today, but I think it is a good visual description of the beautiful day God blessed me with today!

Oddly enough, even before I knew what the weather would look like, I woke up this morning singing, "Rise and shine and give God the GLORY GLORY!" How fitting...

I want to remember to thank the Lord for the things that we too often take for granted, things like the beautiful blue sky covered with magnificent clouds and the sun shining! Awesome! Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Frank Bryant said...

I am thankful for the incedible summer we have had. KC just had another weekend in the upper 70's to low 80's. It is about the 5th or 6th so far. Unheard of for July and August.