Friday, November 11, 2011

THANKFUL FOR The Forsaken Children

The Lord used an organization called The Forsaken Children to rock Mr. McGoo and my world. This ministry works to care for, equip, and share the love of Christ with Ethiopia's children at risk. It's an awesome ministry.

If you have not gone to their website recently, definitely check it out because changes and additions have been made. Also, for those Facebook users out there, you can follow The Forsaken Children at http://www.facebook.com/theforsakenchildren.

I am thankful for The Forsaken Children. God used this ministry to capture my heart for a population of people greatly outside of my typical network of interaction. People He greatly loves and cares for immensely.

I bet He wants to do the same with you. Rock your world for people He loves outside of your comfort zone. Will you let Him? It may not be people in Africa or China or India, but it might be those in a town a few communities away or those living downtown.

Trust me, it's worth it!

No comments: