Saturday, November 19, 2011

THANKFUL FOR Kodi

This morning we received some very hard and unexpected news. Our fur baby, Kodi passed away. 

Mr. McGoo and I are so thankful for the time we had with Kodi. For 12 years, Kodi Bear has been my husband's greatest companion. For the less than 6 years that I've known Mr. McGoo, I've had Kodi within my life. The greatest of dogs.

I'm lacking words today, but know that I can say... I am thankful for Kodi. Thankful that the Lord blessed us with him and many great memories of his life with us.




Life in the McGoo house is going to be different without this alpha pup. It's proving to be a tough transition, but we're so thankful for his loyalty and friendship for so many years! This fur baby is one that will most definitely be missed!

To read the entire story of Kodi's passing and hear from Mr. McGoo, definitely check out his blog post about Kodi. Here.

No comments: