Monday, August 29, 2011

Go Jaguars!

Our Friday night this weekend, and the Friday nights to come until November, was filled with Friday Night Football, Southwind High style!

Mr. McGoo and I have the pleasure of being a part of our church's partnership with Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) and Southwind High School Football. Through this partnership we have built a friendship with one of the players on the team, James and are enjoying getting to know him, encouraging him, and cheering for him and the team weekly.

This Friday we went to the game against Sheffield High and then hung out with James and some of the players at Buffalo Wild Wings after the game!

Here a few pics from Friday night.

Go Jaguars!
Mr. McGoo and James - too cool for smiles
James getting a Fantasy Football lesson from the Living Legends
Mr. McGoo challenged Senior "Booker" to an arm wrestling match
hilarious! Mr. McGoo is a big kid at heart!
And I'm diggin Southwind High colors - GO PURPLE!

3 comments:

Frank Bryant said...

I am betting the Haguars don't listen to Backstreet Boys before the game.

Katie said...

I can't tell you how much I love this!

Mr. McGoo said...

Something tells me uFrank is right about that. Mrs. McGoo didnt say that I bet Booker twice.