Friday, May 1, 2009

Fur Babies - Bro & Sis

A couple weeks ago we braved a weekend full of three dogs. Three full grown dogs, large dogs. They consisted of our ever faithful and well behaved, 8 year old Kodi Bear, our 1 year old Husky pup, Dexter, and our sister's dog (who happens to be Dexter's twin sis), also a 1 year old Husky pup, named Maeby.

It was an eventful weekend full of ever excited and talkative pups. We had our hands full while Brent and Robin enjoyed a good weekend out of town, knowing their little girl fur-baby was being well taken care of.

Along the way I took some good shots of these beautiful pups. I'm leaving Kodi out on this shoot, so I'll have to make that up at a later date. For now, here are some photos of the bro and sis husky pups: Dexter and Maeby!


I think we both (Robin & Brent and My Hubby & I) have beautiful pups!

4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

They aer both gorgeous! I want to squeeze on them!

Unknown said...

They are so pretty! hmm.. Maybe I will get one..

Mike Harder said...

Dexter has gotten huge. Wow!

Mrs. McGoo said...

YUP! 51 lbs!