Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Surprise from My Man!

After all the hard work yesterday, the plan tonight was to complete the priming job in the backroom. I didn't mind how long it would take to get the real paint job underway, all that mattered to me was making the dark blue "disappear" a bit with the tinted primer on the walls... so I could feel that some progress had occurred.

However, regardless of "the plan", I was afraid that we would not be able to get to the priming job tonight once I scheduled a coffee date with a girlfriend at 6pm. By 725pm I was out of the coffee shop door and making my way home. As my tummy rumbled, I knew I would not be up to priming once I ate and settled into the comfy nature of our couches with my man. On my drive home, I resigned myself to the fact that the priming job would have to wait until tomorrow, once again.


To my awesome surprise.... I walked into my house, through the living room and kitchen, and found our backroom covered in primer, wall to wall, all except one wall. See below:


Isn't my hubby amazing?! So much work,... DONE... all for me!!! So with ease, and quickness, I gladly completed the last leg of the priming job, covering the "graffiti" wall that expressed my hubby's love for me, and seeing the evidence of that love all over those blue walls. Bye-Bye dark blue... hello CORNERSTONE! Thanks handsome!!!

3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

sweet!

Unknown said...

Aww.. That's awesome!!

Mr. McGoo said...

The correct term is "tagging", not graffiti.