Sunday, April 19, 2009

RISER PROJECT: Operation Stev-O

Well things did not fully go according to plan. We changed things up a bit when it came to decorating our buddy, Riser's house. Although Erin Marie and I did all of our shopping within Friday evening and Saturday morning to afternoon, we did not wait, as planned, for next weekend to start the decorating process.

Tonight, I sit in Riser's living room, using Riser's computer to give you a PREVIEW of the before and after pictures that will be posted and documented regarding the RISER PROJECT: Operation Stev-O. Here are three photos I've taken quickly with my phone to preview.

We (the designers) are VERY happy with the result. We'll get more feedback from Riser once he sits and walks among the newness for awhile.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my new house. When you walk in now it just feels different (almost like a home :)). It's amazing what a little TLC can do for your home. Anyway props to Mrs. Mcgoo for all her hard work!!!!

Rebecca said...

I personally LOVE how Erin is watching TV....who did all the work here?