Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Riser - Popular Man...

So it's pretty amazing. I have a BlogPatrol feature (seen at the bottom right hand side of my blog, like a counter) and it gives me the opportunity to see how many folks are viewing my page, as well as what pages they view, among other things. Since posting last, the post titled: RISER PROJECT: operation Stev-o has received 58 views! I had the most views in one day after posting that post, 70 views on Monday. Craziness. I had 58 views to that post alone and not a single comment left until Riser posted one himself. (more discussion on comments in a later post)

Needless to say, this leads me to one conclusion: Riser is a popular man! I posted the link to this blog post on his Facebook page and wam bam, 70 views. Nice!

Riser is obviously a popular man (the above evidence shows this easily), and he's super good looking, plus a great guy. Oh, did I mention he has a nice house that also is looking good on the inside thanks to someone I know.

Steve is pictured below, in the middle with my hubby pointing to him... ladies, he's single and about to have a birthday (tomorrow). Anyone interested?


On a similar note, the handsome gentleman on the left of Riser is also an available great guy... Jeff is da man, and a great friend of ours also. Ladies, anyone looking for a good looking, good guy? I have the hook up, let me know! ;)

But ladies, the handsome devil on the right is MINE, back off!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's the best post you've ever made! I wholeheartedly concur :)

Mrs. McGoo said...

ha ha. Just trying to help a buddy out and get the word out to the masses! It's true, though. Everything I wrote - totally true!

Kelly said...

how many of your hits came from a google search? I wonder if people were looking for Steve-o from Jackass!

Mr. McGoo said...

Shhhh Kelly...we don't want to make him sad on his birthday

Megan said...

Heather-

I didn't know that Steve wanted to use your blog to make himself the online equivalent of a contestant on "The Dating Game"....JK!

Steve - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mrs. McGoo said...

ha. Nothing about this blog post was request BY Steve. Promise ya that! Or requested by Jeff.

Just a Mrs. McGoo thought thrown out there. We shall see... ;)

Kelly - although your comment cracks me up in typical Kelly Vree Lev fashion, I can assure you that looking through my blogpatrol, no "stev-o" searches were made to find that post. :) I checked.

Lisa Marie said...

I've already asked both of them out. I even offered to use gift cards. But they both said no. And Kelly did tell me that I'm not good enough for either one of them. Oh well. Strike out for me. :(

Unknown said...

I love this! Steve and Jeff better watch out.. there are going to be a lot of hits today!! :)

Mr. McGoo said...

Actually I think I told her to stay away from dating my guy friends..I can think of a couple that didn't work out. ;)

Besides, I think a movie star should aim higher.

Lisa Marie said...

List of people that I can't date:
1. Kelly's friends
2. People named David. I think I dated 4 Davids in a row??? They were all sweethearts, but the name scares me now.
3. Soccer players (I did meet a guy at the baseball game last night who plays soccer. He started naming names of some people that I "might know." I had to stop him and move to a new seat. He had no clue what he was about to get into...)

Mr. McGoo said...

Those 3 kind of almost all go together now don't they?