Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slacker

Okay, so I'm WAY behind on my homework for the Anointed Transformed Redeemed study that I'm doing through the Women's Ministry at church. I don't know what my deal is. I usually go on Monday nights, and so far I've had everything completed in time for our session. However, this week due to the church's Girls Night Out event (which I didn't attend because it was Bunko night for me - that's another story), they pushed our study back to Thursday night. This gave me even more time to work on my five days of homework.

I must have subconsciously thought, "wow... that's extra days, I don't have to do it today. Or the next day, or the next, or the next..." Because now, without even realizing I did it, I'm only 2.5 days into week three of the study, when I'm supposed to be finished with all 5 days of week three by Thursday evening. And THEN, I have to be complete with all 5 days of week four by the Monday after that. What was I thinking or doing?

I'll have to crank some homework out tonight... just gotta find the focus and discipline to get started again. Grrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm behind on my Bible study work too! But I don't even work, so what the heck is my excuse?!

Good luck catching up!

Mrs. McGoo said...

I think sometimes when we have more time on our hands, we become less productive because we can put it off for awhile. Whenever I'm extremely busy, somehow I use my time more wisely and accomplish much more.