Friday, February 13, 2009

Cup of Joe is Necessary...

Yep, I'm one of those... for a day at work morning, I must have my necessary cup of Joe or at least some hot tea to get the morning going! It seems the morning is not officially jump started until I sip that hot beverage packed with caffeine to really get my mind and my day moving.

Is that considered an addiction? You would think with this need of mine, a cup of coffee or tea would be the first thing to hit my lips every morning. Maybe brewing a pot at home each day or something... but that's really not the case. I am a "drink a glass of water first" kind of girl. Unless I have at least one glass of water in my belly in the mornings before my caffeine liquid intake, I get a tummy ache. So my glass of water is the first thing I drink each day... usually on the way to work.

So my mornings consist of one of two scenarios:

1. We make me a pot of coffee at home. My hubby or I make my mug to go with all the fixings, and a cup of water to take too. I drink the cup of water on the way to work, and usually finish right before I arrive to the office, when I start to sip on my delicious cup of joe.

2. No coffee is made at home. I make a cup of water for the ride to work, and make myself either a cup of coffee or tea once I arrive at the office.

As you can see, either way, I have a glass of water and a cup of coffee/tea for my morning intake each day. Yum... I love caffeine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Addiction? I may have one too :) I brew 4 cups of coffee every morning.. but only drink 2 cups. Right now my favorite brew is Casi Ceilo from the bucks. It is a latin american blend with smooth finish.. no bitterness!! Gotta love the coffee :)