Friday, February 13, 2009

Amazing Act by Brother In Law!

This afternoon I received an email from my hubby. The body of the email read:
This is what I found when I drove up to the house

And attached to the email were these two pictures:


My brother in law ROCKS! Kelly had mentioned to his brother, Kevin, that Kodi was having surgery on his ACL coming up, and we'd like to figure out how to make a ramp for him to get in and out of the house. See... during Kodi's rehab time after the surgery, he is unable to go up and down stairs. You can only come in and out of our house by going up and down stairs in the front, or up and down the deck in the back... so we were in trouble for this need.

We figured Kevin could help us figure out how to make a ramp or something for Kodi. And then today, when Kelly came home from his day of multi-tasking, the above is waiting for us!

What a blessing! Thank you Kevin! We thank you, and Kodi thanks you!

My boys together above.
Kodi got professionally groomed. All they could do after our damage (trying to groom him ourselves) is to shear him. He's still adorable, just needs a tan like his mom and dad!

3 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

THAT IS SOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's my other son. Got a big heart.

Mrs. McGoo said...

Glad to see you visiting the blog again, Larry :)