Friday, February 27, 2009

Olympus Camera Showing Off

I mentioned in my Hippie Wedding in Helen, GA post that my little Olympus camera was the culprit of 642 pictures taken at Laura & Justin Smith's wedding. I wanted to post a couple more of my favorite shots. I'm proud of my Olympus. It did me well.

A few of these I just love because they are great photos of some of the people I adore. Others I like because they show off some great aspects of the awesome wedding.

Above, one of the beautiful flowers Anna put together for the flower bouquets. Lillies and roses. She did a great job with the bouquets.

Above is a shot during the actual ceremony. You see the bridesmaids are closest to me, then the bride is there with her brother, Drew, ready to give her away. Past them are the groomsmen looking on.

Above is the exquisite bride just minutes before she walks out to see her soon to be husband for the first time that day.

Above is a detail shot of Laura's beautiful dress. Her mother in law made it for her. Look at that rock on her finger too! Bling. Bling. The dress was so simple, yet had such detail when you looked on more closely. The peace sign in the middle was a great addition too. BEAUTIFUL!

Above is the mother of the bride and Laura's oldest sister, Anna - also a bridesmaid. A great shot caught at the cabin before we headed off for the ceremony.

Above, Laura and Bubba (brother, Drew). Love this one... the bride and the man that gave her away. Awesome stuff.

Above is a good shot I got of Laura and her bridesmaids (minus one). At this point everyone is enjoying themselves during the wedding reception.

Above, Mary and her brother Drew. I caught this one right after the ceremony ended. One of my favorites.

Not too shabby for a smaller camera, by my book. The Olympus FE-130 definitely caught some quality moments during the wedding preparations, ceremony, and reception. I'm a fan of pictures, can't get enough of them. Thanks little Olympus for your big work! Had to show you off today!

No comments: