Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We do something really cool at my office for Halloween. In addition to a costume contest for the employees (bragging rights only), we decorate the entire building and use the last hour of our allotted Halloween Day to invite the children, grand children, nieces and nephews of all the employees to come Trick-of-Treat through our offices and cubicles. This year it was Friday, October 28th.

I always look forward to the new and adorable costumes all of kiddos sport while they enjoy collecting the many treats we have for them. It's a cool time and another example of how my employer makes a focus and care for the families of all of my coworkers. A blessing, indeed.


My cubicle is the 3rd on the left
Loving on the Little Pumpkin - Baby Dawson
This Year's Costumes
The Queen of Hearts and her "Card Army"
This year's costume winner - THE QUEEN OF HEARTS!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: