Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dinner & Corn Maze

This past weekend, I was able to find some time away from school and books and enjoy a few moments with my hubs and an opportunity to serve.

Saturday night Mr. McGoo and I went on a date with my rents. It was a much needed mental break after a full day of school. Yummy dinner, good company, great conversation, and dessert to follow. We had fun. I'm realizing that lately I do not take many pics, so I wanted to be sure to catch a self portrait of Mr. McGoo and I before we left the house. Once upon a time, I took photos ALL THE TIME, lately it's been very few and far between.

Handsome Mr. McGoo and me

On Sunday afternoon post church and before I hit the books again, I went with the Wings of Faith ministry at church to The Memphis Corn Maze at Our Family Farm. It was so fun! I wish Mr. McGoo could have gone with us because he would have really enjoyed it too (he was working)! The group ate lunch together and hung out for awhile before heading to the Corn Maze. We took a hayride over to the opening of the maze and then split into two groups. Each group went through the maze and worked to see what group could get out the quickest. My team won, but no thanks to me... I just followed everyone else and took photos along the way.

If you haven't been to The Memphis Corn Maze at Our Family Farm, I definitely recommend it. Take your family, friends, etc. We had a ton of fun!


Corn Maze photo op and typical goofy me

The group that went through the maze the quickest - We're #1

No comments: