Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can't Muster Up Anything More

"Lord, help me."

Have you ever had moments where there are so many things you're thinking about, and so many uncertainties in your head that you can't even really pray about it? You don't know what exactly to say, or how to say it, or what you really want and need.

Our Sunday School leader said it a great way the other day, he said... sometimes you just have to pray often through the day, "Lord, help me. Help me, Lord".

He's right. Some days we can't muster up the right things to say... but the best thing to do is to acknowledge that I can't do it alone, I need the Lord, and I want the Lord to help me. I think He'll bless that. Thank you, Lord.




Just for a randomly fun update - a new August 29th picture of Dexter.

No comments: