Friday, November 12, 2010

Enjoying This Feeling

Ahhh, the feeling of having it together and being on top of it all, how I have missed you! I think I almost had forgotten what you felt like, constantly replacing you for the feeling of being overwhelmed and behind with my many to do's. But today I find you again! Today I prepare for the weekend looking at items I can work on to get ahead of the game and prepare well. I look at my unplanned Saturday morning and think, ahhh, I can leisurely give the house a clean and work on some things. I like it!

Now, I'm not saying I don't have more than a few to do's that need to be done... I'm just no longer playing catch up. I'm on the right track and if I use my time wisely this week, I could be ahead of the game. The possibilities are endless. Shoot maybe I'll even attempt to blog a little...

yeah, I'm a dork.