Mr. McGoo and I are Nashville bound this weekend. It's Easter weekend and we're going to have a chance to celebrate our Savior's resurrection and victory over death while being out of town. We're headed to Nashville (a city we really enjoy) for multiple reasons.
Some specific reasons why we're excited to go this go around:
1. It's Nashville, why not? We have a 3 day weekend due to Good Friday, so we're taking advantage of that and going.
2. We're going to a wedding at this place - Cedarwood. Our buddy Keith is getting married on Saturday and we've been invited to share in the festivities. I cannot wait to get photos of this place, it looks GORGEOUS!
3. We get to hangout with my sister and brother in law. We wish they lived closer - love spending time with these two, so I'm definitely looking forward to some quality time with them in between my sister's work schedule.
4. We get to visit with our fur-niece for a bit. This is Maeby, she's (our fur-baby) Dexter's sisters. They both just turned two so we need to wish her a happy birthday!
5. We get to eat some YUMMY pancakes at the Pancake Pantry. Definitely looking forward to these eats - Cinnamon Spice Pancakes here I come... Mmmm Mmmm Goood!
6. We get to stay with the Harder's and not only see their NEW house, but also get some good quality time with them while we're there!
There are definitely more reasons and more people we will enjoy while in Nashville this weekend, these are simply a few.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter.