Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Challenge & Inspiration

Sometimes the best blog post for me is sharing another post that has moved me, challenged me, or encouraged me. I have shared with you before, the blog of Katie Davis - a young TN girl doing amazing work in Uganda for the Lord. She is the epitome of listening to God's calling, and being the hands and feet of Christ. She is making a difference through Christ's strength one day and person at a time.... it inspires me!

Please take the time to check out this blog post - it will be well worth your read, and if you like, follow up by buying that special lady in your life (whether just because or for Mother's Day) some Ugandan beaded necklaces. You'll have a beautiful story to share with your purchase and make a difference along the way!

http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-spend-much-of-my-time-in-little-slum.html

No comments: