Wednesday, December 3, 2008

TOMS Shoes

This October, my sisters and brother in law went in together to buy me a birthday gift. Unfortunately when the gift arrived, it was a 1/2 size too small... so I had to send the gift back and wait for the new size to arrive. Happily, the gift arrived in the correct size this week.

They bought me a pair of TOMS Shoes. I mentioned that I wanted a pair and gave them free reign to choose a color/pattern. Today I'm happily wearing my birthday gift from Kelsey, Robin, and Brent. Thanks guys. I love them. Super Comfy!



If you're not familiar with TOMS Shoes, click the link above and check out their website. They do some cool stuff - for every pair purchased, a second pair is donated to those without shoes. Pretty cool vision.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Now, I want some Toms shoes

Mrs. McGoo said...

What style did you get?! I think you'll love them!

Mer said...

what's crazy is i know the guy that started the company- small world.

Mrs. McGoo said...

Wow Mer - it is a small world! Great vision for the guy to have. I think it's fabulous!