Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmastime Is Gone

As quickly as Christmastime came upon us this year, (did anyone else feel like it was here before you knew it?!), with even more speediness I feel it has gone!

I don't know what it is... maybe it's the necessary evil of going back to work after a break and time with family. Or that Christmas decorations are taken down by many right away. Or the discussion about the "new year" is made even before the last Christmas present is open. Whatever it is... I feel as if Christmas has gone for the year.

Sure, I have my decorations still up, and all the gifts we were given have not yet been put away... but there is something in the air that says the NEW YEAR is upon us rather than Christmas is here.

So with Christmastime passing us by and another awesome year with family during the holidays gone, I find myself ready to change my blog background away from the red and greens of Christmastime. Instead, here is my NEW YEAR background.

Lord, I pray this year that we may walk with you a little more closely, and that we may bless others as you have blessed us each day!

2 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

I likey!

Mrs. McGoo said...

Thanks Britt.
Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Loved the Christmas Card. Thanks!