Saturday, October 25, 2008

Preach It Sister

One of my best friends, (girl) Kelly keeps a blog also. Today, all I want to do is post a quote from her blog and ask you to go take a look. It is well worth you read today.

Kelly's post is titled: What Happens When You Google "Barack Obama AntiChrist"?


Kelly writes:

Two days ago I received yet another forward from a frazzled evangelical christian claiming that Barack Obama is the Antichrist.

When people start trying to use the Bible to push their agendas, I sit up straight and listen closely. The email "quoting" Revelation made me do just that. I became angry because someone who loves Christ sent me (and MANY others) this email. They didn't open their Bibles to see if Revelation actually said something about the Antichrist being in his 40s and a Muslim; they allowed their emotions toward Obama's liberal morality to take over, clicked "Forward", and sent this garbage to everyone they know.


Seriously, go take a look:

http://observationsoftheordinary.blogspot.com/2008/10/what-happpens-when-you-google-barack.html

No comments: