Friday, October 3, 2008

Chicken Biscuit Birthday 'Cakes'

Birthday "cake" chicken biscuits this morning. Yum. Look at the creative sweetness of one of my dearest co-workers. Janis & I share a birthday this Sunday, and our dear friend Shan presented us with Chicken Biscuit B'day Cakes with candles taped to them and all.
Too cute!

In other news, my coworker Kathie gave me a card today (and an awesome purple witch's caldron or body with witch legs and feet - it's a candy pot) for my upcoming birthday. The card she gave me totally hit the nail on the head - definitely a "Heather" card. Check it out:
























Let's just say, with my past history of injuries and style, people at work don't call me Grace. :)

1 comment:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Okaaaay! Nice header and backdrop! Also--chicken bisvuit birthday cake sounds rad!! Happy early birthday!