Monday, October 6, 2008

Good B'day & Upcoming Reunion

I had a wonderful, very low key birthday this weekend. Sunday, I turned 26 years old. I don't feel any different. Just another number on the ticker, right? I really enjoyed the low key atmosphere of my day. Sometimes it's nice to just relax and enjoy a day. I even took a nap on the couch yesterday afternoon... nice! The evening consisted of a great family birthday dinner. Dinner at Cafe 1912, and dessert at Baskin Robbins. Mmmmm, MMmmmm, Good.

Here is a picture of my sun burnt husband and myself at our dinner birthday celebration.




This weekend is a big upcoming event for the McGugan family. Our family reunion has arrived. Beginning Friday, October 10th - the McGugan's are flocking to Memphis. Watch out! We will take over the city for four days. October 10-13th.

The reunion happens once, every 4 years. It travels to the different McGugan family locations. Four years ago the reunion was in BERMUDA, and now it lands in my backyard. I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to share as the weekend goes on and I meet about 80 of my in-law relatives. So far, I think I know less than fifteen. Bring on the good times!

1 comment:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Heather! I didn't know it was your birthday when we saw you Sunday! i feel like a heel! Happy Happy late birthday!!!