Tuesday, December 20, 2011

20 Months

One more trimester of school complete! Saturday I took my final skills checkoff for the hardest class I've yet to meet in nursing school: Basic Skills of Nursing. With the completion of the final, I wrapped up one more trimester.

My grades:
  • A - Essentials for Professional Nursing (3 credit hours)
  • B - Basic Skills in Nursing (4 credit hours)

I've never worked so hard for a B, and considering full time work and life outside of that, I definitely consider this trimester a _______ (cue photo below)!


That photo was too cute to pass up!

I really could not have done it without my study group. We definitely keep each other accountable. If you don't stay on top of the material, it quickly gets on top of you. Our study group works together to try to stay ahead of the game or at least on schedule. They have been a blessing and I look forward to tackling next trimester with them.

However, we are now stepping into our MUCH NEEDED short break. As of today, we have 15 days until we report back to campus for our Medication Dosage Competency Exam - January 4th. Then classes begin the very next day and a brutal schedule greets us. I know we are all looking forward to the next 15 days with our family, friends, and simple down time.

20 months to go!

No comments: