Friday, May 28, 2010

Many Faces of Verbal Vomit

Since my blogging "career" (using that term VERY loosely) began in July 2008, Verbal Vomit has had many faces. From a simple, out of the box layout that blogspot provided, to learning how to tweak such a standard layout a bit and put my own headers together. Then I discovered the pretty options I could use from other folks... so needless to say, over the past, almost 2 full years, Verbal Vomit has had many different looks.

Today I discovered all of these headers I had saved. Thought it was neat to look back over the headers of past. Hope you enjoy:


Typically it is definitely past time for a new background, but since school has begun - finding the time and/or taking the time and energy to change backgrounds on my blog has been less appealing. We'll see if I can get that done after Ethiopia and after my summer trimester ends (mid August).

No comments: