Friday, August 29, 2008

Proud Sister

Yes I am. I am a very proud older sister.

I have two amazing little sisters. One is twenty-two (22) and the other is eighteen (18). I'll be twenty-six (26) in October, so mom & dad split us up perfectly, four years in between us all.



I've always been a proud sister, but lately it's been booming out of me how proud I am of these two. They have become beautiful, talented, amazing young women. It's an honor to be related to them, seriously.So on that note, I'm going to brag about my sisters. That's what people do when they are proud, right? They brag.


Let's start with the youngest. The baby of the family, the little girl, who's not so little any longer - Kelsey. As I mentioned above Kelsey is 18. She has started college this year as a freshman and is attending Christian Brothers University (CBU). Talk about a sweet deal, Kelsey got an academic scholarship, as well as an athletic soccer scholarship to attend CBU. She is now a Buc and is beginning to study Bio Chemistry. Whoa! I'm so proud of her. She's not only an excellent student, but an outstanding athlete. CBU is lucky to have her.

You can check out & follow the CBU women's soccer team by going to : http://gobucsgo.cstv.com/sports/w-soccer/chbr-w-soccer-body.html. The website is currently under construction, but hopefully soon they'll update it with the new roster and you can see my sis there.


My other sis, the middle one, is Robin. Robin has recently graduated from Mississippi State University with a degree in Interior Design. She's crazy talented. check out her interior design projects on: http://www.idrobin.com./ I'm amazed at what she's able to do. Robin recently moved to Nashville and works an internship at Interior Design Associates. She was just offered a full time position as Junior Designer at IDA this week, which she will begin after her honeymoon. The entire family is very excited for her about that opportunity. IDA is lucky to have her! She also has another big event coming up - Robin will be married on September 27th to a great guy - my soon to be brother in-law, Brent. They made a wedding website, so you can check that out also at: http://www.robinandbrent.weddingwindow.com/indx.cfm.

I couldn't be more proud of who my sisters are and what they have become. God has blessed me, and continues to bless them. I'm excited to grow with them as we get older. Wow. Proud big sister am I.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you think a little too highly of your sisters, but then again you were a wonderful role model for us both. I love you big sister! -the middle one

Kelly said...

Awww, you make ME want sisters!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. You made me blush. :)

Robin is lying to you.. the only reason why we turned out okay is because we saw how many times you screwed up. :P Juuusttt kiiidddinng.

I love you!