Friday, August 22, 2008

Pop Quiz - Which of my three boys?

In my quick profile summary that you may see on the right hand side of my blog, I mention that although I am not a mother, I have three boys. Oh, do I. Three boys that are more than a handful at times. I can't imagine what it's like to actually have kids running around on top of a hubby, and two dogs. Lord help me when that time comes.

I mentioned that these three boys in my life are often a handful... tonight I was thinking about it, and here is a quick summary of some of their behaviors towards me: one likes to stick his butt in my face and lay on top of me; the other likes to attack me at times, especially when I'm laying down in bed; and still the other constantly wants to hump my leg.

Can you guess which boy does which behavior???

POP QUIZ:
Match A, B, and C with one of D, E, and F.

A. MY HUBBY - KELLY









B. OLDER BROTHER PUP - KODI








C. THE YOUNG PUP - DEXTER









D. LIKES TO STICK HIS BUTT IN MY FACE AND LAY ON TOP OF ME

E. LIKES TO ATTACK ME AT TIMES, ESP. WHEN I'M LAYING DOWN IN BED

F. LIKES TO HUMP MY LEG


Please put your answers down & I will gladly give you an update of the correct matches in a week or so.

*** UPDATE ***
Kelly likes to hump my leg.
(ha. seriously, it's comical, one of our funny moments).
Dexter likes to attack me at times, esp. when I'm laying down in bed.
Kodi likes to stick his butt in my face and lay on top of me.

So that's A/F, B/D, and C/E.
Thanks for the Levatino's who took the quiz. :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

A-D
B-E
C-F

Just a hunch. -Elian

Kelly said...

Kelly's butt, Kodi attacks, and Dexter humps. Notice my husband and I both think your husband likes to put his butt in your face...maybe that's because MY husband does the same thing to ME! - Kelly

Anonymous said...

OK, so I have to know the answer. Am I right? -Elian

Mrs. McGoo said...

Answers will be posted Friday. :) Just in case others actually read this one & comment - doubtful, but have to wait accordingly. he he.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was waaaay off. -Elian