Monday, July 25, 2011

The End?

Oh my lanta! How are we at the end of July ALREADY? Seriously? Where did the summer go?

I'm looking at my day planner and it has actually hit me that we're SIX (6) days shy of the end of July! Meaning, we're SEVEN (7) days away from the beginning of August!! Wowzers!

And with those thoughts come the reality that in:
  • EIGHT (8) days I will take my IPA final "Head to Toe" assessment exam/check-off
  • FIFTEEN (15) days I will take my my Health Assessment final
  • SEVENTEEN (17) days I will complete my Summer Trimester at school
  • FORTY-THREE (43) days I will begin my Fall Trimester (1 of 6 to go!)

Yowzers, getting ahead of myself there!!! Better pull back and remind myself of Matthew 6:34 - "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." The Lord sure knew how our hearts and minds would jump ahead and begin to worry and fill with anxiety. So thankful that He knew the reminders we would need! 

No comments: