Friday, July 15, 2011

A Day in the Life

While Mr. McGoo is away, I thought it would be fun today - a good Friday treat - to do "A Day in the Life of Your Wife" via photos for him. I took a few photos with my camera phone each hour or so and emailed them to him.

The photos went all throughout the day, hoping to make my hubs smile and laugh along the way. He knows his wife is a ham, so I wasn't worried about that.

Here are a few of the photos sent - many were goofy as the second image suggests. And probably the most special was introducing Mr. McGoo to our friends new addition to their family, Brinley.

Leaving the furbabies for the day - off to work

At the office

Meeting Brinley - she's beautiful

Furbaby love and computer time
Alpha Male while Daddy is away

Silly, but I thought it was a pretty creative way to remind my hubs that I love him and am thinking about him while he is away. Plus I had a blast while doing it. It's fun to be silly now and again.

No comments: