Friday, November 14, 2008

The Shack

I am off to my next reading adventure: The Shack: Where Tragedy Confronts Eternity by William P. Young.

So far, I am enjoying this book. It's an easy read, and quick to get through. The quote on the front of the book from Eugene Peterson intrigues me, so I hope it lives up to the promise. He says, "This book has the potential to do for our generation what John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress did for his. It's that good!"

I have a quote for the day. It's a quote that sits below the title of the first chapter of the book.


Two roads diverged in the middle of my life,
I heard a wise man say
I took the road less traveled by
And that's made the difference every night and every day

- Larry Norman (with apologies to Robert Frost)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

emariecox83I have read it.. I definitely enjoyed the book. Let me know what you think when you're done