Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bragging on My Man

Yep, I have to do it. Before we head to KY I need to give a little props - scratch that, a LOT of props to my man!

I had expressed to him that we needed to clean house, do laundry, pack and some other similar activities all before we headed out of town. I work throughout the day, so we knew most of it would have to be done Tuesday night (last night). I had prepared myself that Kelly would probably do a load of laundry or so during the day, but the majority would be up to my delegation and push on Tuesday night.

My, oh my, how my man surprised me!!! I walked into the house last night with the smell of fresh fragrance and vacuumed rugs. I looked around thinking, "he has cleaned a bit", and then Kelly came out of the kitchen with a glass of white wine poured for me! Wow.

He had vacuumed, emptied the dishwasher, taken out the trash, put dishes in the sink in the now empty dishwasher, done multiple loads of laundry, folded those clothes when each load was complete, and tidied up the kitchen and living room. It was PERFECT!!! I barely had to touch anything until we changed our sheets this morning for our house sitter and I laid out my clothes for the long weekend.

Awesome! Thanks honey, you're so wonderful to me! God has blessed me more than I could have imagined with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keely needs to be in that jewelry commercial with the "becasue your not that man" theme. He's making the rest of us look bad. uFrank

Mrs. McGoo said...

ha ha! I'm comfortable with him making other men look bad, because he's mine. :)

Mom replied to this story with: "awesome that's called Chore play instead of foreplay" :)

She's a nut, I love her!

Robin Kee said...

haha...nice, mom.