Monday, August 9, 2010

A Few More Days...

A few more days of buckling down and I'll be able to get some other things done without the distraction of school for a few weeks. Yup, I just completed my last two quizzes in one class and a little paper, I'll take the final for that one tomorrow night! This will give me a night and a half to cram for my Patho final (scary), Thursday night. I am then FREE to house clean, read, organize, write, piddle, or whatever I shall do for two weeks until the Fall 2010 Trimester begins, September 1st. Let the games begin...

I cannot believe the summer is over... Mr. McGoo starts his madness that is Pre-Season next week with the University of Memphis Men's Soccer Team and his Fall semester will be up and running at the end of the month. Fall is upon us, I can tell because Fantasy Football is ringing in the speaker of my hubby's phone, ahhh yes, the OTHER WOMAN, and football has begun to cover my TV.

Where did the summer go?

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm asking myself the same question. We are both gearing up for school, too...he starts 8-23, and I on the 26th. Enjoy your couple of weeks off!!